We stayed here for 6 nights in December. We were in town visiting family, so we were really just in the room to sleep and get ready in the mornings. The rooms are not fancy, but are very clean, as are the bathrooms. The mini-kitchen with full sized fridge was a huge bonus and is so convenient for a family with children. We found the beds and pillows to be very comfortable. We stayed on the side facing the parking lot, so we did not hear one single bit of interstate noise. Target, Publix and many other stores and restaurants are literally within walking distance and this hotel is located in a safe, nice part of town. The $5 internet fee (per stay) was very reasonable and the internet service worked well. We paid the extra $10 to have our room cleaned one extra time mid-week and afterwards we noticed the bathroom was not cleaned very well. I nicely let the manager know and he could not have been more understanding and helpful. He refunded the $10 (extra cleaning fee) and had the cleaning lady re-clean our bathroom the next day and she did a thorough job. The manager seemed very nice, friendly and ready to anything he can to make our stay superb. I would stay at this hotel again without any question, especially if trying to stay on a budget. We had an overall wonderful experience!
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Gainesville Hotel
- Extended Stayamerica Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Extended Stay America Gainesville
- Extended Stay Gainesville
- Gainesville Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America - Gainesville - I-75 Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Gainesville - I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.