we stayed in room 303 and loved it! very homey feel and very clean! the staff was super nice and the beach was outstanding. you could literally leave your belongings on the sand for the day and no one would bother a thing. the only suggestion i would make is about the pool... there was no supervision and when it got to the weekend some visitors were swimming with alcohol and cigarettes in the pool as well as playing inappropriate music on a loud stereo. it was not a family environment. when it was reported to the staff nothing was done. other than that problem we had a blast! plan on coming again and hope my concern is resolved before then!
- Also Known As:
- Sand Dollar Condominiums Hotel Indian Shores
- Sand Dollar Condominiums Hotel
- Sand Dollar Condo
- Sand Dollar Condominiums Indian Shores, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sand Dollar offers 1, 2, & 3 bedroom condos with private balconies overlooking the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico and our white sugar sand beach that goes on for miles! Heated pool, JacuzziTM and private fishing pier serve to make a wonderful holiday. Outdoor barbecue and picnic area with lots of room for family cookouts. COme see why our guests make Sand Dollar their vacation home away from home, year after year! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sand Dollar Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.