We arrived later in the evening and Rosana the owner met us with a smile. She was very open and took care of us with all are many questions. The place is a bit older but has a lot of character. Our room was nicely appointed and very clean. I was most impressed with our balcony view we had and it made me not want to leave. At night the stars were so bright and it was very tranquil. It was truly a relaxing vacation we needed.
- Also Known As:
- The Floating Hotel
- The Floating Hotel Key Largo
- The Floating Inn Key Largo, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small Inn that actually floats above the water in a secluded safe cove. We pride ourselves with offering clean and comfortable rooms with terrific views of the Oceanbay so that our guests will be able to relax and enjoy themselves while visiting Key Largo. Come and experience the Keys with us, see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your The Floating Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.