Just returned from a four night stay at Seascape. We were very pleased with our choice of Seascape. We rented four rooms for six people. All the rooms were comfortable with Key West decor. One of the rooms was upstairs with the bigger deck that we used for breakfast and our own happy hour. (There is an honor bar and we also brought our own wine, beer and snacks.). At breakfast there included mimosas, delicious cream cheese spreads, danish, cereals, hard boiled eggs and fresh fruit.
The location was ideal one block off Duval, about 10 (I think) blocks to Mallory Square and four blocks or so to the southernmoist point. We walked it many times. We also rented bikes on site one day and rode around the neighborhoods.
The innkeepers were friendly and very helpful in offering suggestions for snorkeling/kayaking, etc. The resident cat, Mario, was around for petting and visiting with.
It was a great stay and I would not hesistate to stay there again and would recommend Seascape to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Seascape Tropical Hotel
- Seascape Tropical Hotel Key West
- Seascape Tropical Inn Key West, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from the everyday at the Seascape Tropical Inn. Enjoy one our six tropically appointed rooms or our spacious Havana Suite. Secluded sundecks, in-ground heated pool/spa and lush tropical gardens surround you in quiet serenity. Seascape Tropical Inn, one of Key Wests best kept secrets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Seascape Tropical Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.