This looks like a bit of an old-fashioned motel from the outside, but the rooms have been done up quite nicely. It is a very comfortable place to stay and while on the edge of town is an easy stroll to all of the main attractions. There is an included breakfast, but hmmm pretty basic. There is a coin operated laundry on site which helps.
There is a pool in the centre of the car park that looked quite inviting and our girls went in for a nice swim. It's fairly expensive but not for Key West, where the prices are all very high for accommodation.
The man at the counter, who I took to be the owner, was a real grouch though - greeted us with basically 'what do you want'... Anyway, takes all kinds I guess.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Marlin Hotel Key West
- Blue Marlin Motel Key West, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-story Motel located 1 block from town center & 3 blocks from ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Blue Marlin Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.