This place is great! It's right at the heart of Duval Street. If you are going for a fun weekend or party getaway its the perfect hangout. The staff are amazingly friendly, generous with tourist advice and none to shy with their pouring. You get free entry to the Bourbon Street Pub, 801 Bourbon, 1 Saloon and the 801 Drag Cabarets with your guest pass, great on the weekends when some have a cover. The activities were a great way to meet people, either at the Oscars in the Hot Tub or the Mardi Gras Pub Crawl a fun time was had. The Garden bar was a good home-base for stopping in during the day and the free happy hour was a daily highlite.
Now for what this place is not: It's not the Ritz or a serene spa. It's attached to a couple bars and is hopping fairly late. Most nights I was part of the exuberance so it wasn't a problem but if you are looking for a quiet spot to get a mani/pedi and read cosmo you may want to look elsewhere. The rooms are fairly basic but comfortable and clean and the TV seemed to have a good selection of channels. If you want a fun guest-house, at a reasonable rate, to have a great vacation stay here.
- Also Known As:
- New Orleans House Hotel
- New Orleans House Hotel Key West
- New Orleans House Key West, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all male guesthouse on Duval Street. Part of the Bourbon Street Pub complex. Free breakfast, free happy hour, free gym, free wifi, free cover at the Bourbon Street Pub and the 801. Stay where you play! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your New Orleans House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.