We live in Miami and enjoy the beaches and parks, but going to Cocoplum is almost like going to Aruba - it's the only time I feel totally relaxed. We love the screened in wrap-around porch and slide-through window from the kitchen and eat all our meals out there. The ocean breeze and the trees and landscaping are fantastic. We have come here twice and have brought groceries both times because once we settle in, we don't really feel like going out in search of meals. We'd rather hang out at the resort, by the pool, jacuzzi or beach. The lady at the front desk, Divina, is very friendly and helpful. There are games and books that you can get from her should you get bored. We've never had that problem! :) The place is very neat and clean. We can't wait to go back.
- Also Known As:
- Cocoplum Beach And Tennis Club Hotel
- Cocoplum Beach And Tennis Club Hotel Marathon
- Cocoplum Beach And Tennis Club Marathon, Florida - Florida Keys
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty free standing 2 bedroom 2 bath vacation villas on the ocean. All have full kitchens, W&D & sleep 6. Heated pool on beach. Boat docks available withe trailer parking. also a 4 bedroom 5 bath pool home with 135 ft. dock. Sleeps 10. ... more less