My wife and I started our wedding cruise with a one night rest at the tides. The hotel is amazing. The staff were wonderful and we couldnt have been happier. The hotel sits right across from south beach. 3 min you are on beach. The hotel is situated right among some hot spots on south beach and great for walking up and down the strip. The patio is a great place to grab a drink, a bite to eat or people watch.
Our suite was huge , decorated very nice and and tub was the a perfect way to relax the stresses of the day. Breakfast with warm carrot muffins and strong coffee made a great start to the day.
- Also Known As:
- King & Grove Tides Hotel Miami Beach
- King And Grove Tides
- King & Grove Tides Hotel
- Tides Hotel Miami Beach
- Tides Miami Beach
- The Tides South Beach Miami Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tides South Beach is an iconic hotel located on Ocean Drive, just steps from the crystal water of the Atlantic Ocean and Miami’s most exciting dining and nightlife locations. Originally built in 1936, the hotel’s architecture is rich with Art Deco influences, creating a nostalgic environment for The Tides’ unique brand of modern luxury. The Tides features forty-four stylish luxury suites all offering expansive ocean views. Spacious hotel accommodations range from Oceanfront Studio Suites of 550 square feet to the 2,600 square foot Tides Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Amex, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Tides South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.