Well, I stayed 4 nights in this hostel, I am not the party person, but I enjoyed every single night! I was travelling by myself and always stayed at hostels, this was by far the most friendly. Met amazing people from all around the world!
Be prepared for some things: The rooms/bathroom are a bit old and so is the kitchen (free meals, they dont expect you too cook); there's no wifi, except for the lobby (wich is great, makes you talk to a lot of people); there's music in the lobby all day long (until 2pm is not that loud); you have to pay a fee if you pay with creditcard...
The location is great, just 2 blocks from the beach, cant be better!
I am already planning to return,, definitely recommend!
- Also Known As:
- Miami Beach International Traveler`s Hotel Miami Beach
- Miami Beach International Traveler`s Hotel
- Miami Beach International Traveler's Hostel Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the ONLY Boutique hostel In South Beach and the CLOSEST to the beach. Just ONE block!For the past 10 years we have been VOTED the BEST ATMOSPHERE hostel in America and one of the top 3 BEST Hostels Of North America!FREE BREAKFAST- everydayFREE LUNCH- everyday FREE DINNER- everyday FREE weekly WALKING tourFREE Hostel T-SHIRT When You Book 10 NightsFREE DRINKS in our hostel parties and eventsFREE DANCE Nights With Dj In Our Hostel ClubFREE Life Music SHOWS In Our Hostel LoungeFREE VIP CLUB Outings To The BEST nights clubs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Miami Beach International Traveler's Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.