We got a suit for just over 120/night, which was good, the room was clean and lots of space. It was handy to have a small kitchen and sitting area. The shower was clean and everything worked. It was somewhat strange the set up of the hotel, all the doors to the hall way are glass so it doesn't feel as private as I would have liked and too many people staying there left their blinds open yuck. The resturant looked nice although we didn't eat there. The roof top pool is not really welcoming as they offer pool side dinning, so didn't really want to jump into the pool while a table of 8 was enjoying their meal. The location was nice and although there is a lot of construction going on around the hotel it was quite and we felt safe. I would stay and recommand to friends, but warn them.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Sanctuary South Beach Miami
- Sanctuary South Beach Hotel
- Sanctuary South Beach Miami Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanctuary Hotel and Spa is in an ideal South Beach setting for those who want to be away from it all but in the middle of it all. Our four star boutique hotel is located steps away from Collins Avenue, the Fillmore at Jackie Gleason Theater, Miami Beach Convention Center, New World Symphony, Washington Ave., and Ocean Drive. Whether your trip is business or leisure our knowledgeable staffs will guide your South Beach experience and make sure that exceptional service is unlike any other Miami Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Sanctuary South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.