I am a frequent return guest at Delano, South Beach ever since seeing the raving reviews on the Travel Channel 3 years ago. I used to travel to the Caribbean regularly each year, but now that I have found my sanctuary at Delano, this is the place for me. I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else in Miami. The hotel is absolutely breathtakingly fabulous, from the extraordinary front lobby, with its towering flowing white draperies, and fine decor. (and also multiple various types of social areas and eateries including Umi Sushi to the Rose Bar and of course, the infamous FDR and the Delano Beach Club. ) The new Bianca restraunt, which boasts a lovely menu of fine authentic Italian cuisine is amazing. One must try the Trufflle Tagliatelle, the Salmon Carpaccio, the Petite Filet Mignon, the Heirloom tomatoe salad with goat cheese, and the Burrata with prosciutto
The Delano's accommodations are luxurious, chic and gloriously comfortable with pure white decor accented with Carrera marble and beveled glass. A feeling of decadent, opulent and profoundly appealing aura's exist in every area of this iconic landmark. Consistently, the staff demonstrates the utmost in world class customer care and In maintainance of this exceptional property. They deliver individualized customer service that is most certainly second to none ! The hotel is situated perfectly on South Beach , contains an enormous beautiful infinity pool, and is within easy walking distances to Lincoln road and multiple varieties shops and restraunts. But honestly, you really don't even need to leave the property. It is an entirely self-contained haven of delicious experiences, whether you wish to relax, or socialize and have some real fun. Most importantly, the staff is what makes this place tick.....Lee Greenspan (Guest Experience Manager) and Steven Hiblum (General Manager) along with Nicolas Black are the profoundly talented energies behind this very well managed property. Professional, thorough and yet friendly and interesting, they are amazingly knowledgable in 'all things Delano' and in any South Beach visitors' possible information/needs. The outstanding customer service that these distinguished guys consistently deliver, continues to amaze this well travelled gal. They remember details and preferences that make the guest feel like they are royalty. All this while being naturally personable and fun when appropriate. Other worthy notable staff members are Carlos, Stacy, Jose and Sam up front- efficient , helpful , with good forethought regarding anticipating guests needs. Soledad, Diego and Lorena at poolside and security have an impressive work ethic, and are fun to be around. Alvina in housekeeping goes the extra mile for her guests. Lastly, the fabulous Agua Spa at the penthouse level: Laura, Steven and Aida are the most amazingly talented people I have had the pleasure of working with, in an Impressively upscale spa setting, THE BEST EVER - Wonderful customized care. Come to Delano- learn what I have come to know and love. You will not be dissapointed.
- Also Known As:
- Delano Hotel Miami Beach
- Delano Resort Miami Beach
- Delano Hotel
- Delano Hotel Miami
- Delano Miami
- Delano South Beach Hotel Miami Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of South Beach and directly on the ocean, Delano is the ultimate world-class urban resort and self-contained destination. Boasting America's first Indoor/Outdoor Lobby, the hotel's public spaces create the feeling of an interwoven "village" with almost no separation between indoors and out. With its soaring and unforgettably beautiful Lobby, legendary white Guestrooms, lushly landscaped Orchard, breathtaking Pool, the renowned Club Essentia wellness center and spa and stunning private beach, Delano epitomizes Simple Chic for a modern world. Delano offers seasonal packages and special offers including spa, breakfast and parking packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Jetsetter, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Amex and Tingo so you can book your Delano South Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.