South Beach can be edgy and maintaining design quality against ocean attacks is a known challenge....
But the Shore Club lives up to the challenge, the setting is nice, especially in the evening, the rooms are minimalist but that's a choice, the pools are great, the crowd is nice and so is the service. Of course, you're in a hip place so respect the people working here if you want them to be nice.... But that is the basis of politeness... Definitely a place to go if you want to relax AND have fun...
- Also Known As:
- Shore Club Hotel Miami Beach
- Shore Club Hotel
- Shore Hotel Miami Beach
- The Shore Hotel
- Shore Club Miami
- Shore Club In Miami
- Shore Club
- Shore Club South Beach Hotel Miami Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed by famed British architect David Chipperfield, with landscaping inspired by the rich Matisse-like palette of the Jardin Majorelle in Marrakech, Shore Club shimmers with intrigue and sensuality. Anchored by the original polished terrazzo floor, the elegant furnishings are an eclectic mix evocative of global marketplaces—including relaxed sofas, hand-woven tribal rugs and large patterned throw pillows from Kenya that invite mixing and mingling. The vibe is lively, the atmosphere intimate, the feeling electric. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jetsetter, Amex, BookIt.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Shore Club South Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.