We choose the Bentley based on reading multiple reviews on trip advisor. The hotel staff from management, front desk, housekeeping and maintaince were excellent!
Our room was left spotless by housekeeping everyday! Breakfast entails coffee, Danish, muffins, cereal, juices, yogurt and other small breakfast items. All fresh all good!! Nice balcony to watch Ocean Dr and sun come up while you are eating breakfast! Anything in South Beach included is a bonus and this breakfast is enough to get you going.
The beach is directly across the street or you may opt to go to the roof deck sun bathing area that has a small clean lap pool and a jacuzzi.
Two of the best restaurants in South Beach Prime 112 and Prime Italian are a 5 minute walk.
We did not eat in the hotel restaurant but other guests said they enjoyed it and was not to pricey by south beach standards.
You will run into the same fees as all other hotels in the area, 50 dollar resort fee per day and 30 dollar parking + tips if you have a car so add that to your hotel bill. All the hotels have the same fees just grin and bear it!
This hotel for the money has all you need! On the strip with plenty of action, great restaurants in walking distance or short drive, golf courses in short driving distance, shopping galore, beach and pool!
Great job by the hotel management and staff see you all next year! This is the first review I have ever written after at least 10 trips to Miami so you can tell my wife and I are had a great time at the Bentley!!
- Also Known As:
- Bentley Hotel Miami Beach
- Bentley Hotel
- Bentley Hotel South Beach Miami Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at Bentley Hotel South Beach in Miami’s South Beach, guests love to make themselves at home in our stylish, sophisticated, and spacious suite accommodations which have been designed to reflect the beauty of the beach just outside our doors. All you need to do is check-in, kick off your shoes, unpack, and relax. We will take care of the rest. Every comfort is right at your fingertips including European styled kitchens or kitchenettes, Italian marble bathrooms, mini-bars, a telephone with voicemail, high-speed wireless Internet access, in-room safes, plush terry bathrobes, individual temperature controls, and daily housekeeping services. Escape to the beautiful Bentley Hotel & Beach Club, recognized by Official Best of Florida, as the “2010 Best Boutique Hotel in Florida”, the Bentley Hotel & Beach Club offers luxurious amenity-rich suites, an award-winning rooftop pool deck and exclusive Bentley Beach Club access. The Hotels prime location on South Beach’s Ocean Drive is also only a half mile away from Lincoln Road Mall and the Miami Beach Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Splendia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, EasyToBook, BookIt.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Bentley Hotel South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.