We were in town for a wedding. We did not want to stay where the wedding was being held ($250/night), so we found this place which was still expensive, but more affordable. It was a decent location, and close to everything.You could tell the building was old( cracks in the floor in the bathroom), but it was clean and attractive. Much nicer in appearance than the usual hotels. The two things that I did not like, that made me write this review( ok, 3 things).
1. The bed frames stick out from the mattress, and I really hurt my foot on it.
2. I requested a king, and we got 2 queens.
3. the mattresses were so hard, we really did not sleep well.
- Also Known As:
- Naples Park Central Hotel Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We reopened as the Naples Park Central in February of 2011. After a complete interior remodel, our guest rooms come are comfortable and convenient for any traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Naples Park Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.