We enjoyed the Golf Resort very much. It's quieter than the beach Ritz and if you're a golfer, the course looks great. The restaurants were all good and the room was lovely. We enjoyed sitting out on the balcony and even though our view was of the driveway area, it still felt secluded and lovely.
The staff was great, very helpful and friendly. I rented a car and the concierge had everything ready to go with car delivered on time.
The beach Ritz is lovely too. There are a lot more people and of course, the beach is right there. There's an outside bar to enjoy the sunset at but again, kind of crowded.
When you stay at either hotel, you have privileges at the other and it's fairly easy to get back and forth but if you want to go around dinner time, the shuttles can be full. It's too far to walk especially if you have children.
I would go back to this hotel if I was ever in Naples.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples Hotel Naples
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples Hotel
- Ritz Carlton Naples
- Ritz Carlton Hotel Naples
- Ritz Naples
- Ritz-Carlton Naples
- Naples Ritz-Carlton
- Naples Ritz
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with the rolling green vistas of North America's premier golf setting. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples boasts two Greg Norman-designed courses that will satisfy even the most discerning player’s expectations. Challenge yourself on the green, then retreat to unrivaled luxury of Florida’s top-rated golf resort hotel. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples is a AAA Five-Diamond, Mobil Four-Star Mediterranean-style sanctuary that offers 295 well-appointed guest rooms, including 31 club rooms, 40 suites and a Presidential Suite, as well as three exceptional dining establishments, 12 unique, spacious meeting rooms, the Tiburon Golf Course and a large pool area with poolside service. Guests at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples are also encouraged to enjoy access to the services and amenities at the neighboring Ritz-Carlton, Naples beach resort via a complimentary shuttle service between the resorts. Only three miles away, The Ritz-Carlton, Naples beach resort boast dazzling views of the Gulf of Mexico, warm golden sunsets, three miles of pristine beach, seven unique restaurants and a world-class spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, Travelocity, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.