Our family stayed at the SpringHill Suites Orlando at SeaWorld in late September 2012. It's an unusual design, as the SpringHill Suites and the Fairfield Inn are almost next to one another and they share a lovely pool. We were surprised at how busy the hotel was because of the time of year (kids have just gone back to school in most States,) but everything ran smoothly. The breakfast was great, and even though there were many, many people getting their food, there was plenty of seating for everyone. The only thing keeping me from giving it 5 stars is that I think there should be someone overseeing the buffet to make sure little kids aren't serving themselves and touching food that's meant for others. The rooms were great. Beds and pillows were extra comfortable. Rates were really good. I would stay here again on another trip.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Orlando At Seaworld Hotel
- Springhill Suites Orlando At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- Springhill Suites Orlando
- SpringHill Suites Orlando At Seaworld Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Orlando at Seaworld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.