wyndham hotel has lush manicured grounds. service was excellent everywhere right from the start at front desk to the end of our stay! natalie, analesha and charlie was very helpful in answering our questions . our room was 1435 executive floor with acess to the lounge and the view was so good to see the pools and fireworks at epcot. the staff make wyndam grand orlando a pleasure to stay .we would definitely stay here again. the only disappointment we requested a balcony so maybe next time balcony will be available.five days here we managed to get a tan and most of all relaxation!
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from each of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks and only a few miles from Universal Studios,® SeaWorld and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World® Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.