I have not one bad thing to say about this resort. We stayed on Disney (Port Orleans-Riverside) for the first part of our week because we wanted the convenience of the transportation between parks however, once we got here, we realized we should have stayed here the whole week.
Location: close to everything: Disney parks, airport, Seaworld, Lego Land, and Premier Outlets
Room: Huge, super clean (and I am very very picky), just plain perfect! Full Kitchen, large living area with larger table for 6 to eat comfortably. All items needed to either eat in our get take out. Did I mention clean!!!! Love the rooms. Bedding was so soft and pillows were abundant: both soft and hard with everything in between. Big beds and super large tub. Lots of towels and a washer and dryer too. Couch pulls out into sleeper which was thick, new and comfortable.
Amenities: Pools were perfect. A quiet pool and a larger happening pool with different activities daily. My grandchildren loved the water fall and we loved the steps for the kids. The splash fountain was great for the littlest ones too. The volleyball net in the pool provided hours of fun with new people of all ages. Tons of fun! The food at the pool and deli were just right! The grounds were extremely clean and well kept. The grill area was just the right size and made me hungry for steak when it was being used. : ) The play area by the pool was covered so the little ones can play without having to walk so far and without the beating sun. The arcade was just the right size to keep them occupied for a little but not all day.
When we go to Disney, I usually want to stay on site to take advantage of the bus service but honestly, the drive to Disney was not bad at all. No traffic and so easy to find and get back and forth. We even went back for a night visit to Magic Kingdom just for fun--no traffic at all. I think there may be a bus service for a fee if you really want. We booked through AAA and got a free parking pass for our entire visit if needed. We used it the last day even though we hadn't planned--it was so easy to get there and back. We also had to get to the airport twice during our stay and we were there and back within an hour each time. Publix is right across street as is a Walgreens. The shopping is excellent: Premier Outlets that you can walk to--we did this everyday just for something to do (found some great bargains too). We didn't expect to be so close to everything. I anticipated long waits in traffic and in the car--nope. I already recommended this resort to friends who are coming next year. Excellent quality for the money. I'm here next time!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites On International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites On International Drive Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando
- Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club International Drive
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club Orlando
- Orlando Hilton
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club International Drive
- Hilton International Drive
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites On International Drive Orlando, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful family resort, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive is just minutes to Orlando's world famous attractions including Walt Disney World®, Universal Orlando®, SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica® and is adjacent to Orlando Premium Outlets® - Vineland Ave. Guests of Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive enjoy a remarkable family vacation experience from the elegantly appointed studios, one and two-bedroom suites to the abundant resort activities. Hotel views include fabulous swimming pools, water features and a bird's eye view of the lush 34-acre resort grounds inspired by the beauty and ambiance of Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.