Agree with other reviewers. This is a great location and very comfortable. Ideal place to "get away" from the theme parks. Visit the parks early and rest and recover in the afternoons when its hot and crowded, You could then easily return if you purchase a multi-park type ticket. Same day parking fee can be used at any park at no additional cost.
Rooms are clean and spacious with helpful staff. Easy check in and check out. Lots of food choices etc close by.
- Also Known As:
- Floridays Resort Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Floridays Resort Orlando Hotel
- Floridays Hotel Orlando
- Floridays Resort
- Floridays Orlando Hotel
- Floridays Orlando
- Floridays Hotel
- Floridays Orlando Resort
- Floridays Resort Orlando Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named TripAdvisor's #1 Family hotel in the U.S. in 2013, Floridays Resort Orlando is a luxury, all-suite condominium-style Orlando resort, located in the heart of the action near Lake Buena Vista on International Drive, just a few miles from attractions and steps away from sensational shopping and dining. Our spacious 2- and 3-Bedroom Grand Suites are perfect for families looking for spacious accommodations, with 2 full baths, master suite with en suite bathroom, full kitchen (for a self-catering experience), dining and living room area, and balcony or patio. Scheduled theme park shuttles included. WiFi throughout the property and in every suite. Consistently in the top 5 on TripAdvisor, the guest experience is unparalleled in the Orlando hotel market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Amex, Priceline, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Floridays Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.