What a wonderful place. We had four people in our room and there was plenty of space. The two pools were great an the grounds are beautiful. We loved watching the harbor boats at night. Having the monorail was so convent for little kids.
We had breakfast at ohanas and it was wonderful. The dinner was a bit disappointing there. The lobby was magical and we really had such a wonderful time.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Resort Disney
- Disney Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Disney
- Disney Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Hotel Disney
- Orlando Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Hotel Orlando Fl
- Orlando Polynesian
- Disney's Polynesian Resort Orlando, Florida
- Disneys Polynesian Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Polynesian Resort is a relaxing tropical paradise, featuring lush vegetation, thatched roofs, koi ponds and white-sand lakebeaches and offering a warm, welcoming world that celebrates the spirit of the South Pacific and ensures "Ho'Onanea"—the passing of time in languid tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Priceline, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Disney's Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.