Got a great rate to stay at this hotel April 7 long weekend on business for 2 nights. Here are the pros and cons:
Pros: great location, great front desk staff, good rates, quiet area, near Universal Studios, large room, free wi-fi and good bed
Cons: pets are allowed and dogs do bark, my bath mat had caked on noodles, while the bathroom was cleaned, it was not stocked properly-minor inconvenience. Utensils had caked on food. These may or may not be isolated incidents. There is no daily room cleaning/re-stocking, so for a family of 4, you will run out of towels really quickly.
Overall, I gave it an average rating based on the reasonable room rates. It would have been below average if I had paid more than $100 a night
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Orlando-Universal Studios Hotel
- Extended Stay America Orlando-Universal Studios Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay America Orlando
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay
- Extended Stayamerica Orlando
- Extended Stay America - Orlando - Universal Studios Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended Stay America - Orlando-Universal Studios features 123 guest rooms with fully equipped kitchens, recliner, free wifi, and a guest laundry. The hotel is within a mile of Universal Studios, and conveniently close to the Orlando Convention Center, Sea World, and Disney parks. An I-Ride trolley stop is located at the entrance to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Universal Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.