We stayed here for a few days following Disney and we enjoyed our stay here. The rooms here are more like suits as an L-shaped couch, sink/fridge/coffee area and desk on one side of the room and a slight separation from the bed. The TV can move so that it can be seen from the couch or the bed. Unfortunately our television remote stopped working after the first day and the first time we called to get it fixed we got a new one and that didn't work. Had to ask the front desk again but they responded promptly. The toiletries were average, I did like that toothpaste was provided. I found that the water was very hard so my skin felt quite dry, but I think that it is a common thing in Orlando... They did have nice and fluffy towels though :)
The hotel is conveniently placed near many restaurants on International drive and the I-ride trolley, both green and red lines, is easily accessible (not a far walk). The only thing is there was not an easy way to get to Universal Studios from this hotel as there is no shuttle, so you have to take the I-ride trolley than walk 20 minutes or so.
The only complaint I have is breakfast times weren't too conveniently posted anywhere, we only discovered few days in that times were posted through the TV, and I felt that it ended a bit early. There is a Denny's close by though...All in all, cozy, spacious & convenient.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Orlando/ Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Place Orlando/ Hotel
- Hyatt Place Orlando
- Hyatt Place Orlando Hotel
- Hyatt Orlando
- Orlando Hyatt
- Hyatt Place Orlando/Convention Center Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located three blocks from the Orange County Convention Center and only three miles from Sea World and Universal Studios Orlando, the Hyatt Place Orlando Convention Center hotel is the perfect choice for business travelers and families. In addition to Walt Disney World® Resort, other local attractions include Wonder Works as well as Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! Local Orlando-area shopping options include the Premiere Factory Outlet, the Florida Mall, and Mall of Millenia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, getaroom.com, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place Orlando/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.