Just returned home from a 4 night stay at the Bikini Beach. We enjoyed our stay overall. It is right on the beach and we had an oceanfront room. We were on the second floor and saw dolphins in the water from our beds.
The hotel is old and outdated but it was clean. We had a refrigerator and microwave in our room that was convenient. The room was small but we didn't spend much time in there anyway since the beach is so beautiful. The beds were terrible and that is the only reason that I probably will not return because the price is great. Housekeeping removed the sand from the floor and provided us with clean towels daily. The towels were small and thin much like an econolodge or something but you expect that for the price paid. The only staff we dealt with was at checkin. I didn't get his name but the guy that checked us in was very nice.
You get what you pay for and if you want a great beach vacation on a beer budget than I do recommend this establishment.
- Also Known As:
- Bikini Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Bikini Beach Motel
- Bikini Beach Hotel
- Beach Bikini
- Bikini Beach Resort Motel Panama City Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are a sun-worshipper,the magic of the pool area is yours to enjoy with the convenience of our refreshment/tiki bar.The pool or the privacy of your very own balcony is the place you want to be to enjoy the spectacular sunset at that hypnotic moment the sun sizzles into the Gulf of Mexico. For those who want solitude- just feet away is the most beautiful white sand beach that you have ever seen with the rolling surf and prevailing Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Bikini Beach Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.