My wife and I stay here March 6-9. We had issues with the air conditioner the second night where it kept shutting off. We went down to the front desk (because our phone did not work) and asked the front desk clerk to help. He stated there were reset buttons on the floor. We reset it and it worked. The next day it began shutting off again and we had to continue resetting it. At one point it smelled as if it was burning and we did without air conditioning that night.
Don't expect much out of breakfast. Breakfast was served until 9a and when I got down there food was slim. All they had was toast, some cereal with warm milk (it was served in a pitcher that was lying on the counter), and a few muffins. The orange juice was water.
However, the overall service was very good. The bed was very comfortable. The check in and out was smooth, the room was clean, and the location was very good as well. For the price it was a decent hotel.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Plantation Hotel
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Plantation Hotel Plantation
- La Quinta Plantation
- La Quinta Hotel Plantation
- Plantation La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Plantation Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.