We stayed here last Friday night and after we checked out, we spent the day visiting with friends in St. Augustine. That afternoon, about 4 hours after we checked out, I remembered I forgot to unplug my kindle charger, that I mainly use for my phone, from an outlet in the room. I immediately called and it had not been turned in. Since we were only a few minutes away, I asked if we could stop by and look in the room and was told we could not because someone had checked into the room. We were already on our way there, and I need my charger, so we stopped by anyway and the curtains were wide open to the room like they were when we checked in the day before, no guests to be seen, no luggage in the room. So I went to the front desk to ask to be let in the room. She gave a look to the older lady but went with me. Of course it wasn't there. Yes, it is my fault for forgetting to unplug it and pack it, but I also would have expected it to be turned in by the staff. For this reason alone, I would never stay there again. I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving anything in the room while I was out for the day. If you need another reason to not stay there, the outside noise you can hear in the room is horrible. We were hoping to sleep in to at least 8 or 9 but we could hear every move made, every room and car door shut and every word spoken by anyone who was leaving/packing their cars. I finally got up for good after housekeeping tried to open the door, without knocking, while we were in the bed trying to sleep. If you still want to stay here, I will say the room was ok, but you could tell it's an older hotel and the bathroom felt dirty to me. The two positive things I can say are that I was glad it had a mini fridge in the room and the location is convenient to the downtown tourist areas.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Historic Hotel
- Quality Inn Historic Hotel Saint Augustine
- Quality Inn Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Historic Saint Augustine, Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, Venere, Olotels, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn Historic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.