My family of 7 sat down and 15 minutes passed before the waiter came. It took more than an hour before I had to track down our waiter to find out whether we would get our food. I had, and my son had.. told our waiter that he was nut/peanut allergic.Talked to the manager, who also was our waiter. He noted that he was in charge of the front of the house. After an apology, our food finally appeared. My nut allergic son had cashews in his rice!!!. As an allergist this was unacceptable, not to mention the wait and the lack of attention. Possibly the worst service we have ever had. Food was adequate at best. 25$ per dish and not acceptable at all.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC