We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express June 28 –July 1st. This was a perfect hotel for us. It was close to Busch Garden and Adventure Island Water Park which was the reason for us to be there.
The hotel was clean and the staff was very helpful. The rooms were big and had all the basic amenities that one would need. Breakfast was perfect consisting of eggs, biscuits/gravy, sausage, fruit, and other breakfast items. There was always plenty to eat.
After breakfast, Robert the shuttle driver will take you to either park. He will play some good CD tunes to get you in the mood for the park. Before you know it, you will be singing along with Robert and the CD. You can set up a time with the front desk to be picked up from the park which was nice. Robert showed up exactly at the set time to get us.
Some of the reviews talked about the area that the hotel was located in. I never felt concerned about my family’s safety at any time. We even walked back from Busch Gardens one night which was one half mile and never had any issues.
I would recommend this Holiday Inn Express to anyone visiting the Tampa area.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa Usf-Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Tampa Usf-Busch Gardens
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa Usf-Busch Gardens Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa
- Holiday Inn Tampa
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brand New Holiday Inn Express & Suites is adjacent to Busch Gardens / Adventure Island and is the closest hotel to the University of South Florida and University Community Health Hospital. Enjoy a comfortable stay at the new Holiday Inn in Tampa, a preferred hotel of Busch Gardens, located within walking distance of the hotel. Your family will love staying at our Florida Green Lodging designated hotel in Tampa. We're located just off I-275, directly across the street from Busch Gardens and just a mile away from USF and University Community Health Hospital. Located in the heart of Tampa, we are in close proximity to several other local attractions, including Lowry Park Zoo, Port of Tampa, Florida Aquarium, and the Museum of Science and Industry. Business travelers will appreciate the amenities and services provided at our hotel too! Our Green Lodging hotel is in close proximity to many area businesses, such as Syniverse, Verizon Information Technologies, USAA and the Anheuser-Busch and the Yuengling Breweries. In addition, we provide meeting space that can accommodate up to 60 people with free wireless Internet access. While staying at our tropically landscaped Tampa hotel, you can enjoy our premium amenities, including an outdoor swimming pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and complimentary, hot breakfast bar. Book your reservations now to take advantage of our great Tampa, FL hotel room deals and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.