I really enjoyed this resort. I have stayed in Treasure Island many different times but this was a first for me. I usually stay at the bigger hotels. I must say, I liked this one more. I is more relaxed and the people are nicer. The only thing I don't like about it is the fact it is not on a beach. However, the beach is across the street. I would definitely go back!
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Palms Hotel Treasure Island
- Oasis Palms Hotel
- Oasis Palms Resort Treasure Island, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our location is in the heart of Treasure Island, a beach commushops within a 10-block radius. We know you'll have a great time with Florida vacationers in mind. We are across the street from the beach. We finished renovations in 2008. We have 37-inch flat screen TVs and most of the rooms have full kitchens. Our beds are pillow top mattresses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Oasis Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.