I'm a Diamond Elite member of Best Westerns loyalty program. But Best Western has an incredibly inconsistent product. If other Best Westerns followed this hotels way of doing business they'd all be more successful.
This was a last minute stay, booked just hours before I arrived in Atlanta. When I arrived in ATL, the shuttle was waiting, even though it was midnight. Check in was swift. My status was recognized and I was upgraded to a jacuzzi suite without even having to ask. Rare for Best Western. Very rare.
The suite was clean. Furniture was showing signs of wear, especially the coffee table, which was near it's end of life but still serviceable. Walls were on the thin side, could hear the jacuzzi going in the room next door pretty loudly. TV had not been upgraded to LCD yet but plenty of channels. Bed was clean and comfortable.
Breakfast in the morning had good selection of hot and cold choices. Shuttle left for the airport when they said it would. Overall a good experience at a good price. I'd stay here again for certain!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hotel And Suites Airport South
- Best Western Airport South
- Best Western College Park
- College Park Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Closest Best Western at the Atlanta Airport. Only minutes away form the check-in counter for any airline. 5 Story interior corridor hotel built in 2001. Friendly staff and excellent continental breakfast. Heated Spa open everyday. Pool is seasonal. Free Wi-Fi and complimentary shuttle to and from airport/Marta train to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Best Western and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel & Suites Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.