We chose this hotel for a return trip up I-75 after a few days at Disney and, at 250 miles north of the park, it got us out of Florida and off the road in time for dinner after leaving the park mid-afternoon.
The location is easily accessed right off the interstate and there are multiple dining options nearby. The front desk staff was friendly and welcoming and the room was spacious and clean with up-to-date, bright finishes.
Breakfast was the usual HI Express fare and was fresh and plentiful. Both the hotel and breakfast room were very busy (this was a Thursday night stay) and noise from the hallway, parking lot and interstate was a little more intrusive than I expected (as was lighting from the parking lot). Otherwise, an excellent location and a good night's sleep in the middle of a long roadtrip.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Valdosta West - Mall Area
- Holiday Inn Express Valdosta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Valdosta, GA is your home away from home. We invite you to experience the friendliness of our staff and greatness of a fine Valdosta hotel. We are also nearby historic downtown, Valdosta State University(VSU), Rainwater Conference Center, Moody Air Force Base and Valdosta Regional Airport. Close attractions include Wild Adventures, Valdosta Colonial Mall and area Cinemas. You ll find comfort and friendly hospitality at one of the most convenient locations in Valdosta. The new Holiday Inn Express & Suites Valdosta Colonial Mall are waiting for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Valdosta West - Mall Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.