My wife and myself along with our two grandchildren stayed here for two days while we visited the Aviation Museum at Robins Air Force Base. We had two joining rooms. Both rooms were super clean, and had huge really clean bathrooms. Beds were very comfortable. The Inn is located on the main highway (Watson Blvd)
and there were lots of nice places to eat near by. The pool and the hot-tub are on the first floor next to the gym. Again both were clean and very well maintained. One of the machines in the gym was out of order for our entire stay. Staff were very nice and efficient. They offer a free breakfast which was OK, but I've had better in other hotels. I think this had to do with the attendant who cooked and maintained the breakfast room. Day one was much better than day two. The wi-fi was free as far as the hotel was concerned but I was shocked to see that I was charged $40.00 by the local Internet Service Provider. It was a little expensive ($125.00 per night) but overall a pleasant experience, and would recommend it to anyone coming to Warner Robins, Georgia.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn - Warner Robbins Hotel Warner Robins
- Hampton Inn - Warner Robbins Hotel
- Hampton Inn Warner Robins
- Warner Robins Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn - Warner Robins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.