My boyfriend and I stayed here for three nights and couldn't have been more pleased with our selection. Stefano, the host of the B&B, was incredibly nice, helpful, organized, efficient and well-prepared for our arrival. Our room was charming and had a nice view of a quiet, quaint street. Additionally, our room was adjacent to a living room which was exclusively ours to use. The living room had a couple of couches, a coffee table and an entertainment center. The room didn't have its own bathroom, but we were the only people using the "shared" bathroom. The rooms and bathroom were spotless which I really appreciated (admittedly I'm a clean freak). There were even beautiful fresh flowers in our living room as well as the breakfast room.
I should mention that we loved staying in Lido rather than Venice itself. Venice has as many tourists as you'll ever see in a city. On the other hand, Lido is mostly populated by locals or people with second homes. It's a charming, beautiful island with a strip of great restaurants and shops that's fun to walk. Lido's distinct advantage is the fact that it has a large, clean and free public beach. The waterbus station is a 5-7 minute walk from Casa Delle Rose and buses run 24/7. There is even an airport waterbus that goes directly from Lido to the Marco Polo airport. (Tip: buy a 2-3 day pass and you can ride the buses as much as you need for a flat rate - this doesn't include the airport waterbus).
We highly recommend staying on the island of Lido and in particular at Casa Delle Rose. I don't think we had a single complaint. Kudos to Stefano for running such a wonderful B&B!
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Casa Delle Rose
- b&b Casa Delle Rose Hotel
- b&b Casa Delle Rose Hotel Venice
- B&B Casa Delle Rose Province Of Venice, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Casa Delle Rose" is a Bed and Breakfast located in a beautiful apartment on the first floor of a small palace in liberty twenty's style. Three minutes from Lido's harbour, just 15 minutes from S. Marco's square, in a nice and quite residential area the apartment, completely redecorated, has three very large and comfortable rooms. Every room has Sat-TV, a sofa and a security box. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your B&B Casa delle Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.