We decided to stay at this hotel because it was the closest to Silverwood theme park and its attached to Raptor Reef. We made a great choice. We stayed in a suite because we went with friends. The room worked out well, king size bd with a pull out sofa in the main room, queen size bed in seperate room. The only down side is we only had one bathroom. The hotel does not have any rooms with 2 bathrooms.
ARoom was clean and large. It had a dining room table, coffemaker, toaster, microwave, sink, and fridge.
The hotel offered a free hot breakfast which was okay. I'd give it a 3.5 They only had pancakes on the weekends and the weekend was so busy they ran out.They also ran out of bananas and yogurt. I'd give it a higher score if the pancakes were offered everyday.
The water park, Raptor Reef is not free with hotel stay, but you can get discount tickets through the hotel and its worth it. We really enjoyed the Raptor Reef. It has a wave pool, kiddie area with 2 slides, hot tub, and 3 big slides which are a lot of fun. They say you have to be 42 inches for the big slides, but I'd say its more like 45 inches.
The hotel is a very short drive to Silverwood, about 8 minutes.
No swimming pool beacuse of the water park. The hotel should have an outdoor pool.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hayden-Coeur d`Alene North Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hayden-Coeur d`Alene North Hotel Hayden
- Holiday Inn Express Hayden
- Holiday Inn Hayden
- Hayden Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Coeur d'Alene North is North Idaho's most unique hotel. Year round fun is available by walking across the enclosed sky bridge right next door to Raptor Reef Indoor Water Park and Triple Play Family Fun Park (both at additional cost). The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Coeur d'Alene North is only minutes away from shopping, hospital, Silverwood, Coeur d'Alene Lake, Hayden Lake, Coeur d' Alene Resort Golf Course, Avondale Golf Course and downtown Coeur d'Alene. Excellent skiing choices are in any direction and easy to get to from the Holiday Inn Express Hayden - choose from Schweitzer Mountain, Mt Spokane, Lookout Pass, Silver Mountain or 49 Degrees North . Find out more about our one of a kind rooms including those with bunk beds, some with fireplaces, and Jacuzzi tubs and even hard to find 2 room family suites that can accommodate up to 8 people provide perfect comfort for families and business travelers alike. We are 100% non smoking and provide Express Start hot buffet breakfast to all guests daily. All rooms are equipped with DVD player, microwave, refrigerator and high-speed Internet access. With Holiday Inn Express, you Stay Smart! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hayden-Coeur D'Alene North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.