Last summer we passed through Twin Falls and stayed at the Holiday Inn Express, which I reviewed at the time. This time while passing through Twin Falls I went online to book HIE and saw the rate was higher than we paid previously. After reviewing TripAdvisor recommendations again, I checked out the Garden Inn and was able to get a reservation at a better price than HIE so decided to try it since it is highly reviewed also.
The Hilton Garden Inn, La Quinta Inn and Suites and the Holiday Inn Express are all with one block of each other so all three locations are central to shopping, gas, restaurants, etc. One advantage to the Hilton Garden Inn compared to the HIE is that it has a restaurant on site so if you don't want to go out or would like a meal in your room, that is an option. We really like the restaurant Jakers when we are in Twin so we went there again instead of eating at the hotel. The Garden Inn did not offer a free breakfast (Holiday Inn Express does).
The Hilton Garden Inn is very attractive. Nice lobby, really pleasant colors for walls, carpeting, etc., and being relatively new, it is in excellent condition. The room was nice sized and had a desk with free wireless internet access (easy, fast connection) and a nice desk chair. In addition, there was a comfortable chair and ottoman in the room along with a coffeemaker, microwave and small refrigerator. The bed and bath had nice linens. The bed had some custom features for individual firmness adjustments but I was too tired to try them out and it was very comfortable. It appeared by the newspapers outside the room doors when we left early the next morning that the hotel was fairly full but we were not disturbed at all and didn't hear others during the night. As we left to get on the road in the morning (5AM), there was lots of hot, fresh coffee set out in the lobby.
All in all it is a very nice hotel. Next time we go through Twin Falls, I will probably book at Holiday Inn Express if the price for it and Hilton Garden Inn are the same; only because HIE provides a really nice free breakfast. Otherwise, rooms, amenities and condition at both hotels are comparable and you'll enjoy either!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls Hotel Twin Falls
- Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls Idaho
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 107 Sleeping rooms, located just five minutes to Shoshone Falls. We have a restaurant on site serving breakfast and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.