The Wicker Park Inn is a very well run B & B in an old home where the owners live across the road. If you need anything you have to call them on your mobile which can be a little difficult if you are from overseas and don't have a USA phone or you phone is not working when you arrive at the doorstep. The rooms are very nice and clean, however there are no instruction regarding the breakfast. Things have been laid out by the time you get up but with no instructions as to what you can and cant have out of the fridge and if you can use the tea and coffee during the day. I would recommend this Inn for its quirky location but don't expect to be reassured as to your comfort.
- Also Known As:
- Wicker Park Hotel
- Wicker Park Hotel Chicago
- Wicker Park Bed Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wicker Park Inn is a Chicago Bed and Breakfast offering high quality yet affordable Chicago accommodations in a “trendy” neighborhood full of great restaurants, vintage and boutique shops, art galleries, cafes and nightlife. Each morning guests are greeted with pastries, rich coffee, fresh fruit and other breakfast goodies.Enjoy a Chicago hotel experience in this modern Chicago B&B. Each guestroom has a private bathroom, 300+ thread count sheets, satellite TV, wireless internet access and free parking. We’re just minutes away from downtown Chicago, where you can enjoy Chicago attractions such as the Magnificent Mile, the Art Institute, Chicago Theaters, and Chicago Museums. With the privacy of a hotel and the warmth of home, the Wicker Park Inn Bed and Breakfast is a rewarding lodging alternative to a downtown Chicago hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Wicker Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.