Perfect location for business or shopping. Service was excellent throughout with genuine smiles from all the staff. Stayed for 4 nights and have only 1 complaint - $17.50 for a nights wifi access. If these hotels do actually incur any costs in providing wifi then include it in the rates, seems to be an easy way to rip customers off and leaves a bad taste.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago Hotel
- Intercontinental Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Chicago is a lot like the city itself: historic but hip, refined but relaxed, cultured but comfortable. A member of Michigan Avenue s architectural elite since 1929, our hotel is within easy reach of Chicago s incomparable museums, stores, theatres and restaurants. Navy Pier, Shedd Aquarium and Oak Street Beach are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Fareportal and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.