I stay in Chicago several times a year, and for less than $60.00 a night, this is by far the best motel/hotel deal I have come across. The room was spotless, the king size bed comfortable, and the shower had decent water pressure. A breakfast is included in the price, and comprised of coffee, juice, donuts, bagels, waffles, cereal, and fruit. This Super 8 had an indoor pool and spa. I was not able to take advantage of them, but they looked clean and well maintained. There is a free 24 hour shuttle to the airport that runs every 30 minutes. Even though the property is located next to the airport, noise was not an issue. Also, it was the only hotel I found that did not charge extra for parking during the stay there. Other hotels charged between 10-20 a day on top of the lodging charge. Overall, I was very pleased with my stay and have plans to stay there during future trips to Chicago.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Chicago o`Hare Airport Hotel Elk Grove Village
- Super 8 Chicago o`Hare Airport Hotel
- Super 8 Elk Grove Village
- Super Eight Elk Grove Village
- Elk Grove Village Super Eight
- Elk Grove Village Super 8
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Olotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Chicago O'Hare Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.