My family and I stayed at Stoney Creek in Moline last week doing genealogy in the surrounding cemeteries and libraries. Upon the end of our stay one of the family member boke their leg and spent a couple of days in the hospital.
We asked Stoney Creek if we could extend our stay if needed and explained the situation. Within a couple of minutes after checking with the management they said they could make special arrangements for us to stay an extra day.
We aslo asked if they had a wheel chair and if we could use it. After checking they only had one and allowed us to use it the balance of the time we spent there.
Thank You Stoney Creek and to all that helped us during that stressful time.
We will be back soon after the recovery.
The breakfast is great and the atmosphere is the same.
Thanks again to all the staff.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - Moline Hotel
- Stoney Creek Inn - Moline Hotel Moline
- Stoney Creek Hotel Moline
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re traveling to the Quad Cities to visit the John Deere Pavilion, take in a concert at the I-Wireless Center, cruise on The Celebration Belle, enjoy casinos, or visit the Rock Island Arsenal, we’re the place to stay! If you are visiting students at Western Illinois University or Augustana, we are just down the road. Our relaxed Northwoods theme will help make SCI your home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn - Moline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.