I stayed at the Luxbury for just one night - at the last minute. All the staff was friendly and helpful. It's definitely a "basic" hotel, but very clean and quiet with very spacious rooms. And the rates are fairly reasonable. I have to comment though, that the biscuits at breakfast had to be the hardest ones I've EVER encountered. It was good for a chuckle.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Luxbury Inn-Fort Wayne Hotel
- Best Western Luxbury Inn-Fort Wayne Hotel Fort Wayne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Luxbury Inn is a top choice among all Fort Wayne IN hotels. Rest in our newly renovated rooms with 37-42" HDTVs, have a great hot breakfast that includes Fresh Waffles, Scrambled Eggs, Sausage, Biscuits and Gravy and Yogurt in the morning and be ready to take care of your business. Make sure to make good use of our brand new fitness center. Why drive when you can walk to many restaurants such as Outback Steakhouse, Don Hall's Tavern at Coventry, Applebee's, Buffallo Wild Wings, Carlos o'Kelley's, Pizza Hut and many others. We are very conveniently located at exit 302 off I-69, close to Airport, Lutheran hospital, downtown, Grand Wayne Convention Center and many Fort Wayne businesses such as Frontier Communications, General Motors, BAE Systems, Tuthill Systems, Water Furnace and many others.Our Guest representatives will make you feel warm welcome and we will make your stay comfortable and pleasant! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Best Western, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.