Went to this hotel with a convention. Valet was very expensive. Check in was okay with me, but one of my colleague's had to store his bags in my room because his was not ready, even though we showed up at the hotel at about 3:30.
The hall ways and rooms could have been in any city, anywhere in the world. No personality at all.
Was very clean, nice location for walking around town in the evening after the convention.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Marriott Indianapolis Downtown Hotel
- Marriott Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Indianapolis Marriott Downtown is connected via skywalk to the Convention Center and Circle Center Mall, just steps from Lucas Oil Stadium and Victory Field, and a short walk to Conseco Field House. It is also home to two on-site restaurants. Guest rooms at the hotel feature luxurious linens, a mini-fridge, and functional work areas. Just 8 miles from the airport, this property also features an indoor pool, whirlpool, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.