It looks good on the internet but disappointing when you arrive. The rate was cheap and you do get what you pay for. The bar and resturant were not open the whole time we stayed. The staff was friendly but the hotel is very run down, the only ice machine working was in the kitchen (that was closed) so you always had to find someone to help you. The pool was algie free but needed some attention. I would suggest you keep driving and find another place to stay. I do recommend eating at Sue's Kitchen while in town. Best biscuits and gravy I've had in a long time!
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn Muncie Hotel Muncie
- Red Carpet Inn Muncie Hotel
- Passport Hotel Muncie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- **Undergoing renovations** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Carpet Inn Muncie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.