We stayed here for a night while doing an antique show in Cedar Rapids. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was clean. The beds had newer mattresses and the pillows were great. The only down side was staying during spring break there was alot of kid noises, but any hotel would have that at the time. The continental breakfast was great and fresh. We would definately stay here again for $77 on a Saturday night! It would be a great family value to have the indoor pool and breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Heartland Hotel Cedar Rapids
- Hometown Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hometown Inn and Suites, formerly Heartland Inn of Cedar Rapids, Iowa! With 109 newly remodeled rooms and suites, beautifully decorated for a relaxing stay, we're sure you will love our Hometown atmosphere. We have a Fitness Room, and for your relaxation, we also offer an indoor heated pool. Our room rates include an expanded, complimentary continental breakfast each morning. We also feature a Meet and Greet Social on Wednesdays that includes a meal to our guests and drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Hometown Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.