I had not stayed at this hotel since August of 2010 because they had changed management. I unexpecting had to stay over on a business trip and couldn't get reserve a room where I normally stay now when in town. I cant believe that AmericInn has left them get away with not keeping up this property and still having there sign up. the siding was coming off the building and I have seen that like that since at least last July. The Desk clerk was tattoo up and dint look very professional.
now lets talk about the room it was dirty and nasty it needed to be painted and deep cleaned very badly. I was applaud by how dirty it was. I went out for a run and came back to my room and took off my shoes and was walking around in my socks no more than 15 min and decided that I would take a shower. i removed my socks and they almost black from the filth in the carpet. There was hair in the bed and looked like it had not been changed. At this point I checked out and drove 25 miles away to stay for the night. Hotels like this need to be closed
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Davenport Hotel
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Davenport
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Davenport Hotel Davenport
- Americinn Hotel Davenport
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Crossings by GrandStay Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.