Another great Hampton Inn, stayed here on a business trip and as always the room was immaculate and the bathroom clean.
I love Hampton's beds and comforters, I think I sleep better in their beds than I do at home!
I had a room facing the neighborhood behind the hotel which was really nice, it was nice to look out and see some nice trees and nicely maintained backyards, sure beats looking over a parking lot and it was nice that the view was next to the work desk.
My only complaint was the building had settled a little and there were some cracks that need repair in my room but I left early and never reported it. I certainly wouldn't count it as a major detriment to the room.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Sioux City-South Hotel Sioux City
- Hampton Inn And Suites Sioux City-South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Sioux City-South Hotel
- Hampton Inn Sioux City
- Sioux City Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Sioux City’s newest Holiday Inn Express & Suites. The hotel is conveniently accessible off Hwy 20/Hwy 75 near I-29 and close to numerous restaurants including Applebees, Outback Steakhouse, Olive Garden, and Texas Roadhouse. The hotel is equipped with an indoor heated pool and spa, fitness area, business center, guest laundry, Suite Shop and a meeting room for up to 30 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites: Sioux City-Southern Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.