Ok property. Rooms are nothing special. Pretty good breakfast, fitness area has functioning cardio equipment and some decent free weights (I've seen better and definitely worse). A wannabe Hyatt Place but lacking in the room layout and atmosphere. I have stayed in much better Springhill Suites like the one in Winston Salem, N.C. but this one is fine for a night or two.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North Hotel Louisville
- Springhill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North Hotel
- Springhill Suites Louisville
- Louisville Springhill Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Spring Hill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne hotel in Northeast Louisville will energize and enrich your visit with tech-savvy amenities and outstanding service. Just off I-64 & 1-265, we’re near attractions like The Summit Shopping Mall, Louisville Slugger Museum, Churchill Downs, Tom Sawyer Park, and Basketball Academy. Smartly designed studio suites are 25% larger than traditional rooms and provide separate areas for working, relaxing and sleeping, with free WiFi, mini-fridges, microwaves and pull-out sofa beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Otel and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.