I will start by saying I stayed here ONE night, the night before an early flight. If had to fly out later in the day or had to stay another night, I would never stay here. I booked the room on hotels.com for about $55. It was cheap, and had a 24 hour airport shuttle. It is literally across the street from the airport. I had been given a room in the back of the motel. Yes, the trains run right by it and run all night! I had ear plugs so i was lucky, had i not, no sleep! I turned the A/C unit on its lowest setting to help drown out any outside noise and that helped. The room itself was spacious but had an odd smell. It was clean and had free internet access which worked great. The shower water pressure was awful, but bathroom size enough to function. The beds were pretty comfortable for the 4 hours i slept. The staff was very friendly, the shuttle bus was a huge plus and drivers very nice as well. If you need a place to crash for a night before a flight, stay here it gets the job done. Other hotels in the area were well over $100 for a one night stay. I wouldn't stay here anymore then 1 night and try to get a room near the front of the property to minimize the train noise.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn New Orleans Airport Hotel
- Days Inn New Orleans Airport Hotel Kenner
- Lexington Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn New Orleans Airport Hotel is the closest Hotel to the Louis Armstrong International Airport. Denny’s Restaurant is on-site and open 24 Hours. We offer free Airport Transportation 24 hours a day or to any location within 3 miles of hotel. We are located in close proximity to Treasure Chest Casino, the Historic Rivertown and the Esplanade Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, getaroom.com, HostelBookers, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn New Orleans Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.