We planned to stay two nights, but when we opened the door and saw the fabulous view we decided to change our plans and tack on two more days......we definitely made the right decision. Our trip was very relaxing and low keyed. The breakfasts were quite tasty. Our only complaint/concern was no air conditioner. It was unusually hot during our stsy which i guess is unusual as we were told that was only the second time in 16 years the air had to be turned on in the dining area. All in all a wonderful time and we look forward to a return trip!
- Also Known As:
- Log Cabin: An Island Hotel Bailey Island
- Log Cabin: An Island Hotel
- Log Cabin: An Island Inn Maine/Bailey Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Bailey Island, Maine it offers rooms with waterside decks. ... more less