We drove from MA to meet our son who was driving from central ME for a family 4th of July get together. We had planned to meet in Camden. But after checking hotel and B&B prices, we found much better prices in Belfast! Wonderful; Belfast is home to our favorite Maine lobster restaurant (Young's). We choose Colonial Gables, in part because it has its own beach; and it made for two wonderful, restful days of family catching up. CG could use some updating. But it is clean and quiet (even in those rooms closest to the road, as ours was). Its lack of elegance and formality suited our tastes, and made it an easy place to relax. We enjoyed the view and thoroughly relaxed.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village Hotel Belfast
- Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village Hotel
- Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village Belfast
- Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village Belfast, Maine
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.