My husband and I recently stayed at the Inn and what a relaxing and lovely trip we had. The property is immaculate, the service is very attentive, and the food is great. We had drinks and dinner at Bogies one night and ate at the restaurant 88 the next night, both meals were excellent.
The rooms are really lovely, offer great views and are very nicely decorated. The amenities are abundant. We used the kayaks, the boat shuttle service to town, bike rentals, and the salt water pool on the ocean( that was incredible!). The Spa was fantastic, very professional and peaceful. We booked a couples seaside massage and it was one of the best I have ever had. Thanks to the owners Joe and Angelo for making our trip very special.
- Also Known As:
- Spruce Point Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Spruce Point Hotel
- Spruce Point Resort
- Spruce Point Inn Resort And Spa Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than 100 years, the inn has attracted travelers from across the United States and has provided a refreshing backdrop for families and friends to create delightful memories. Along a stunning stretch of oceanfront on Maine’s rugged coast, the Spruce Point Inn is the premier Maine family resort and an ideal venue for a romantic getaway or for memorable reunions, seaside weddings and business retreats ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.