We found this inn because we couldn't find a dog sitter. I know it sounds crazy! My boyfriend searched for pet friendly hotels and we found The Flagship Inn! Not only could we bring our dogs but it was also one of the most affordable places in the area. We were on a tight budget but in need of a weekend away. We brought a camping grill and a cooler full of food to help reduce some spending. We were pleasantly surprised to have a fridge in our room as well as charcoal grills and picnic tables outside! It was clean and comfy! There is also a grocery store and pharmacy on either side should you need anything. It was close enough to the harbor that once we parked the car we did not use it till we packed up to leave. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. Also there is a nice continental breakfast every morning!
- Also Known As:
- Flagship Hotel
- Flagship Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Flagship Boothbay Harbor
- Flagship Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the finest choice in Boothbay Harbor Maine accommodations. The Flagship Inn invites you to relax in some of the Boothbay Harbor Region's most comfortable and reasonable accommodations, all guaranteed by AAA and Mobil guide ratings. "Best Value" is how our guests describe us! We are locally owned and operated which allows us to offer the exceptional service of a small inn but the modern amenities of a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Flagship Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.